If you really want to get in the weeds and comment on a SPECIFIC PLAN with a proposed increase of 10% or more, do the following:
• Select "Search ACA-Compliant Products.”
• Select Missouri and click on “Submit Search.”
• The search will return a list of insurance plans in the state with proposed rate increases of 10% or greater. Click on a plan to see the details about the rate hike.
• CLICK ONLY ON PLANS SUBMITTED IN 2015 TO BE EFFECTIVE 01/01/2016.
• After clicking on a plan and reading through the company’s reasons for raising the rates on that particular plan you may want to refer to CCM’s reasons for asking that the company’s rate increases be found excessive.
• At the bottom of the page you will find a section called “Consumer Comments” that provides the instructions for submitting comments.
• Click on email@example.com, which will auto-populate an email with the appropriate subject line.
• Write your comments, sign your name and address, and send.