Website for Consumer Complaints

If you’re thinking about using a new company that you don’t know much about, you can now find out if the company has consumer complaints lodged against it.  Attorney General Jay Nixon has a new website which will give you a history or pattern of consumer complaints eagainst individual companies. For more information, you can also call 1-800-392-8222.

#thegov_button_669d3112d14e4 { color: rgba(255,255,255,1); }#thegov_button_669d3112d14e4:hover { color: rgba(49,49,49, 1); }#thegov_button_669d3112d14e4 { border-color: rgba(204,0,0,1); background-color: rgba(202,44,40,1); }#thegov_button_669d3112d14e4:hover { border-color: rgba(49,49,49, 1); background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); }